Looking to Sell or Recycle an Appliance?
Wagner Appliance does buy and/or pickup and recycle your appliances (only in the Triad area of NC).
We also can give credit towards your purchase here of a new or used appliance.
If you have purchased a new appliance elsewhere we may purchase or pickup your appliance, at our discretion.
If you are looking to sell your working appliance please see the instructions below.
We at Wagner Appliance are committed to a much more environmentally friendly solution. When an appliance is working we throughly check it, when it is repairable we repair and when an appliance is not unrepairable we break it down and salvage the parts that can be reused and recycle the rest.
To Sell an Appliance...
- Make Sure it is plugged up and running so that we can check it out quickly.
- If it is a refrigerator or freezer fill a bottle of water or ice tray and put it in the freezer.
- If you cannot use the form above you may also Email us HERE and include pics of the appliance and the price you are seeking.
- or bring your appliance to our location.
- Units will be fully assessed before payment is made, this can take around 72 hours.
- DO NOT LAY REFRIGERATORS DOWN WHEN MOVING THEM! If you must lay it down we will wait 24 hours before plugging it up to check it.